If you’re thinking about buying a new smartwatch or wearable, don’t wait too long. Prices across consumer electronics have been rising since last year’s tariffs, driven by ongoing supply chain constraints and a memory shortage that continues to push manufacturing costs. Companies are passing those costs on to shoppers, and we’re already seeing it. Sony, for instance, raised the price of the PlayStation 5 Pro, and Apple increased prices on its MacBooks and iPads earlier this summer. I’ve been tracking the prices of wearables for months, and I’ve noticed many of our favorite brands get more expensive.
Still, that doesn’t mean you need to break the bank. I’ve rounded up the best affordable smartwatches, all priced at $250 or less. Plus, I’ve rounded up more of my favorite tested smartwatches and fitness trackers below for whether you’re looking to spend as little as possible or you’re ready to splurge.
All products featured on WIRED are independently selected by our editors. However, we may receive compensation from retailers and/or from purchases of products through these links. Learn more.
Comments
Post a Comment